Thursday, May 8, 2008

Washed, Wax, Vacummed

In the light of Jon's attack of tags (which this writer manages to escape) I will update. Or not he will throw something sharp at my general direction (sorry Jon, couldn't resist...)

Okay about the reviews. Erm how to say about it? I rather just pick one of the following categories I mention in the last post and just write one. I will write one review every Sunday which means I owe 1 review. I will probably write both of them this coming weekend when I'm outstation. It's interesting how free you all when you have no freakin internet over the weekend.

So how's my life been? Hmmm.... Generally it's been all right. I not so stress up like two good friends. I don't know is it personality wise or I don't feel the stress. Oh well, maybe it's just me. So what's left for this semester? Two more presentations, two individual assignments and also one more group assignment. And there's always them tutorials I need to do for Business Statistics.

For my spiritual life, I have to really admit that I haven't actually touched my devotion book for uber long. I find myself really struggling to really sit down, quieten myself and do some devotion.
Well that's rather it, I actually want to go further about certain things. But I rather not, since I don't really find myself in the mood. So till then... Ciaoz

-ZS-