Saturday, May 17, 2008

Of random chatter and other random stuff

All right all right, I admit to being super lazy to blog. Heck, even the food review is done. Is just that, it's way too short.

I only decided to do it like on Monday when I was returning from Ipoh. Argh, I dunno should I post it or not. This week has been quite hectic. I mean I feel so not productive at all, wasting my time playing games, going out (almost everyday). I only manage to watch the Forbidden Kingdom, in which is only one, when there's other movies like Iron Man, Speed Racer, Prince Caspian, and the upcoming Indiana Jones.

Man oh man, I feel so lost or rather wasted. ARGH, actually maybe I should just blog later. I just don't have the mood to do one. So I shall leave you all with just a random comic strip I saw the other day:


If you can't read it just click on it and don't be lazy. RAWRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-ZS-

No comments: