Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Reviews...

In a hope that I might someday enter the Hailer. I actually hope to write some reviews. Reviews on things like music, games, books, movies and food.

I be posting a poll to see which item would like to be reviewed. Of cause, you may submit a product to me for a review. But only if I roughly know about the item. So yeah, I will try to review every once a week an item that would be the highest poll results.

This is also to keep my blog updated and thus making me a more busy person in the blog. Of course there would be still the updates on my life every now and then. Here's a short update:

Life at college has becoming more work recently. With an individual and a group assignment for most of the subjects I'm taking, I can foresee a long journey ahead of me. But surprisingly, I do not actually feel the pressure yet. I somehow know that I will finish everything that has been given to me. Hmmm... Perhaps I'm overconfident? Or maybe I really know how to time myself? Guess I will find out in the coming weeks ahead of me...

Well that's pretty much to blog today. I get the review thing up soon. The reviews will be edited by my great friend Jonathan Chu (if he has the time). Well till then folks....

-ZS-

No comments: