Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool

As the title says, it was April Fool's Day. I woke up to the sound of my hand phone message tone "Heroes Title". So this is what she said:

"After tis u pls dnt msg or cal me.. I think its better 4 us 2 stop our frenship.. I'm so sori 4 tis, bt u really hurt me.. Thanx.. Thanx so much.. Thanx 4 everything! Its all over nw.. Gud bye!!"

Yes I know it has a lot of typo error but what do you expect from a sms? Now being just awoken. I stupidly sms her back knowing well what I just read. In my head, April Fool was the last thing that occur to me. She spent back a very simple message asking me to read the whole thing again. And lo and behold, the final part of the message says:

"Can u tel me which movie is tiz dialogue frm? Hahaha, Scared edi?"

At that moment I was like OMG I got pranked first thing in the morning. But the day didn't end with just that one. Later after business statistics class, having played a few rounds of chor dai dee. Pheebs said that why nobody didn't prank anyone at all? So MARWAN, came to the rescue and propose a prank on someone. I immediately slapped the idea of Mr President AKA Jon Chu's car. I propose the idea that Jon Chu's car had a hit and run case in which his car's back was totally wrecked. Just picture a Proton Saga which back was hit at like 90KPH and there you have it.

Here's the list of who were involved:
1) Marwan - The Actor, his dramatic appearance to the class with bad news for Jon Chu.
2) Paul - The Crafty Accomplice who increases Jon Chu's fear
3) Phoebe - The Producer of it all, without her there won't be a prank
4)Su Yen - The Photographer, her video taping skills is one of the key elements to make this prank a successful memory.
5) Me!!! - Who gave the idea who to prank and details on what to prank.
6) Jon Chu - The victim who we Punk'D. Without your cooperation this can never happen. Thank You



The VIDEO IS UPLOADED. WOOT...

And I did another prank with someone just now. I admit I was being very spontaneous the whole way until the end. Here's how it goes:

ZS: tmw I fool you la
Chibi Bubu: eh..cannot..today only..1st of april..
ZS: can la
Chibi Bubu: cannnot...
ZS: I say can... planning with marwan now
Chibi Bubu: i say cannot... no...stop tht..cannot means cannot eh
ZS: can can can
Chibi Bubu: cannot cannot cannot
ZS: can can can... I ask jon to help aso
Chibi Bubu: cannot cannot cannot..eh... like planning big project like tht..so many ppl... no cannot... i kena fooled 4 times today la... cannot... kesian enough dy
ZS: aww u poor thing... it's okay... we plan urs tmw now
Chibi Bubu: what are friends for??
ZS: u really dont want me to answer that... cuz i will give a long long long answer
Chibi Bubu: hmm...wellz//then is ok :P
ZS: so done... we finish planning
Chibi Bubu: are u serious? pls dun do thIs to me... PLS
ZS: what time ur class ar tmw
Chibi Bubu: eh..not going to tell u..hahaha... o..i dun have class tmr..nene... hahahaha
ZS: i know... the whole idea... was that YOU thought that I would prank you
Chibi Bubu: omg.................................................................
ZS: HAHAHAHAH
Chibi Bubu: emmm.... u terrible..
ZS: hahaha actually I didnt know... it was all spontaneous talking... so real right?
Chibi Bubu: gosh...

So here's to the end of April Fools Day. I know I still haven't blog about last week. But what the heck this was way much more fun. Cheers...

-ZS-

No comments: