Monday, April 21, 2008

Updates

I'm back after a long long break from not blogging. So what's been in my life? At college, the "honeymoon" time has finally end and the assignments are been send into my life at college.

My social life has been the same. Not much change, still with the crazy people almost everyday. Either going to expensive places to eat until we are so afraid to eat there for now or planning for things to do but never come through because of various reasons.

Last week, was the first time in this year, that I didn't go to my campus youth zone simply because of laziness. So there, I confessed, I was out with some friends playing COD4 again. I also had like the entire weekend off to myself. Hahahahaha.... My parents was away at Thailand on their business trip. So I had the entire house to myself. But being a good son, I didn't throw any party. And I also still did my chores. Am so proud of myself. XD

I also rearrange my room.
So neat right now? So where did all my stuff on the table when? It went here...
All that mess... used to belong to the table up there. Well at least now I have a work table in my own room.

I think I shall end here. I was just stabbed in me heart. Ahhhhhhhhhhh..... No camera for me......

-ZS-

*Edited*

Okay I'm back... after playing Generals I feel better. So what did I move exactly? Here's what I did...


Basically, I swapped the writing table and the display table.

It took me quite some time to move it around. The display case was very heavy and had to use lots of strength and balance to move it. Since I got so many things being display. Well that's rather it. I think I best start using back the old camera, pictures are not that clear anymore. RAWR!!!!

-ZS-


P/S My grammar is really getting bad. A lot of wrong grammar. Too much IM talking...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.