Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Late Night Musings


I just felt the need to share this tonight. Life's been rather eventful. I'm in the midst of wondering how will God help through my hard times.

At times I really need to take one day at a time and not focus too much on the future. Much as I like to do soul-searching tonight, I feel that I need to just take myself out of that zone and just relax in music that uplifts and reminds me of a God who exist out there.

I can see that God help me to remove the restraints that people have placed upon me by sending to a far away land where I can really be accepted and learn to accept people in return. I wonder how things will be different if I chose to stay back and never venture out into the world?

Would I be the same person or would be this totally different person whom I will not recognize? But all the answers to these questions will probably never exist. I see that every single path that I took leads to who I am today. It hits me that I tend to dwell a lot whether taking the left or right path will matter, but in reality, it will never matter at all.

Like Steve Jobs said, "You can only connect the dots once you look back." And I see the truth in that, I ponder a lot of the things that has happen and ponder why did it happen? But now, I see the dots slowly connecting and making more sense.

In the end, I did do some soul-searching. I feel lighter.

No comments: