Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged

Yes, tagged again by Jon Chu. Gosh you know exams are like coming soon, so can we lay off the tags? If Pheebs does the next tag, I do mine deal?

Here we go...

List out 5 presents you wish for...

1. A new desktop computer with all the new stuff in it. Stuff like the latest graphic card, a huge amount of disk space, great processor and a nice new LCD screen...

2. A new camera. Not aiming for them pro cameras. But I would like a nice slim one where it can just slip into my pocket. Something from Nikon or Sony.

3. A chance to be on the Amazing Race Asia. I know that's far off but hey I would love to do it. It be cool. I book you JON!!!!

4. The PS3... I know it's out and the games are expensive. But but, the games are so freakin clear. I want to play MGS4 on it. ><

5. A scholarship to a Uni in America. I need one to go there.

The Person Who Tagged You Is: PIG TAKE EGG

Your 5 impressions of him/her was:

  • Outgoing
  • Stress
  • Sarcastic
  • Funny
  • Food Fanatic
The most memorable thing he/she has done/given to you: The daily crazy stuff we talk everyday

The most memorable thing he/she has said to you: RAWR!!!!!

If he/she becomes your lover, you will: Him and me? Nah, we will end up hating each other :D

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: As mention above...

5 people you want to tag?
  • Erm erm. Rachel Soon cuz you blog very often
  • Pheebs the Kimster I'm also stressing it now. UPDATE THE BLOG!!!
  • Dexter Tang
  • Galriad Tan
  • Christine Tan
Next is them boring questions. The Attack of The Boring Questions!!! RAWR!!!

Who is no. 3 having a relationship with?
Eh. Nobody gua

Who is no. 5 having a relationship with?
I also think nobody gua

no. 2 and no. 3 get together, will it be a good thing?
Nope never, unless no.2 breaks up with her current bf and can stand his sarcasm and and and... I will end right here.

What about no. 4 and no. 5?
Same surname. LOL. Nah I don't know. It be weird though

What is no. 3 studying?
Eh business in Monash. Forgot what was the major

When was the last time you chatted with no. 5?
Last week for the supposed movie trip

Does no. 4 work?
Nope.

Do you have any cousin in his/her school?
We are cousins!!! Same birthday mah. LOL

Will you be with no. 1?
Erm gosh so tricky. I guess no la. But life has it's way to slap you when you least expect it

How about no. 5?
I dunno. Maybe not. Time to move on.

Does no. 2 have any siblings?
Yeah.

How did you get to know no.2 and no. 4?
No. 2 - Pheebs the Kimster - College
No. 4 - Galriad Tan - College and same birthday

Where does no. 1 live at?
Somewhere in her house in USJ

Is no. 5 the sexiest person in the world?
Do you think you're sexy, Kisstine?

There I'm done. Now drop it for the time being. RAWR!!!! So are we still catching that movie? Lol....

-ZS-

No comments: