Saturday, December 8, 2007

Update...

Ah. Well yeah it's my fault for not updating. Er, my excuse will be erm, plain laziness. So yeah, that's my reason. You guys can start throwing stuff at me. *ducks head and run away*

Well, exam's are over. Wohoo.... I think I did great. English 102 was tough, but yeah I felt that I didn't stray from the essay question this time XD. Marketing Principles... I did good. Despite whatever people say about me. Whether my answers are too short or whatsoever. For Moral Studies, it was good. Can answer most of the questions. Bit surprise why Mr. Warren gives so funny questions. A lot of religion question which weren't in the syllabus.

Last week Friday night, my campus youth zone had a movie night. It was showing "Facing The Giants" which is really inspirational. Guys should check it out; it's about a football team that kept losing until the whole team turn like 180 degrees towards God. There were a lot of comical moments too.

Honestly I was really inspired, that night when a friend talk to me about my Marketing Principles paper. He said my answer were too short. So after confirming with a few sources, I realize maybe I did bad. Then I think to myself, there's no really need to worry about it. Since everything is given by God. I just do my best and He will do the rest. So yeah, that wipe out my doubt immediately. Plus, I went in with the thought I will do well. Anyway, enough crapping for now. I will return sometime soon. Cheers...

-ZS-

No comments: