Monday, September 17, 2007

Tagged By Chev

1) Each player must post these rules first.
2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

ZS's 8 random facts/habits
1) I am not a morning person. Even on the weekends I spent at least 2 extra hours sleeping in the afternoon
2) I'm really into Star Wars. Especially the novels which extends at least 40 years after A New Hope
3) When I go to a camp, I come back falling sick every time.
4) I'm actually writing a fanfiction but I haven't got the entire outline done out yet.
5) I'm committed to God to not have any relationship or whatever for 10 years which began in when I was 16. (Oh yeah, some people gave me a really shocked look.)
6) I need rice everyday and I mean EVERYDAY!!!
7) I actually made a call to someone in Adelaide and it cost me RM27 for 27 minutes
8) I'm a sucker to the original stuff. Stuff like cds, vcds, dvd, clothes, anything that is original.

I tag: Nobody, unless you are so desperately wanting to do it but let me know ya?

Reflections...

No comments: